Registration is now open for a one-day training on either March 11 or 12, 2019, at 10.30-16.30 at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol hotel.
The aim of the training is to provide
- Understanding of the EuroMix approach for improving mixture risk assessment, in line with international guidance
- Hands on training in the use of the EuroMix toolbox for mixture risk assessment
The hands on training in the toolbox will include
- How to derive relative potency factors from dose response data using benchmark dose response modelling and from NOAELs from literature
- How to estimate the combined exposure using probabilistic exposure assessment and relative potency factors
- How to use QSAR data to inform grouping of substances into assessment groups
The same training is provided on March 11 and 12.
The participation is free of charge but the participants must cover their costs for travel and any accommodation.
Register for the training here.
Registration deadline is February 21, 2019.
After the deadline your participation will be confirmed.
In case there are more participants than seats we might have to restrict the number of participants from the same organisation.
For further information please contact:
Johanna Zilliacus, Horizontal activity leader for training in EuroMix, Karolinska Institutet, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org