7th Consortium meeting EuroMix
Date: 23-25 April 2018 Venue: Athens, Greece
Aim of the meeing:
- To integrate TTC, QSARs and molecular docking as lower tier assessment for setting test priorities;
- To present information from the testing and to discuss how test information can be used in future risk assessment of mixtures;
- To provide an update on the animial studies according to the agreed protocols;
- To progress on generic and specific IVIVE model and aggregated exposure models;
- To start thinking about EuroMix follow-up and the applicability of the EuroMix tools (show cases) for JRC, EFSA and other stakeholders
6th Consortium meeting EuroMix
Date: 8-10 November 2017 Venue: Ghent, Belgium
EuroMix, will organise two workshops in May 2017 at the Thon Hotel EU in Brussels, Belgium.
The second EuroMix Workshop on ‘International Harmonisation of Approaches to the Risk Assessment of Combined Exposure to Chemicals’ will take place on 17 May 2017 and the first EuroMix Stakeholders’ Workshop entitled ‘Towards Harmonisation of Implementation of Test Strategies for Chemical Mixtures in Europe’ will take place on 18 May 2017.
Fifth consortium meeting EuroMix
Date: 4th-6th April 2017 Venue: Ljubljana, Slovenia
EuroMix mid-term Review M1-M18 Meeting
Date: 8 February 2017 Venue: Brussels, Belgium
EuroMix project organises training for stakeholders from industry, authorities and NGOs in February-March 2017.
The aim of the training is to provide
- Understanding of the overall strategy for testing and risk assessment of mixtures developed in EuroMix
- Understanding of how Adverse Outcome Pathways (AOPs) can contribute to mixture testing and risk assessment
- Understanding of how QSAR can be used to inform mixture testing
- Understanding of how exposure driven approaches can be used in the strategy for risk assessment of mixtures and the use of MCRA tool
This is a one-day training and the draft training programme is available here.
For registration and any questions please contact:
Johanna Zilliacus, Horizontal activity leader for training in EuroMix, Karolinska Institutet.
First workshop on international harmonisation on the risk assessment of combined exposures to chemicals
Imperial College London, London W12 0NN, UK
20 -21 October 2016
Fourth consortium meeting EuroMix
Date: 8-10 November 2016 Venue: Tarragona, Spain
Held on 18-19 May 2016 in the Netherlands. The symposium is organised in the period the Netherlands has the Precedency over the European Commission. It is a good opportunity to put mixture testing and risk assessment on the European agenda.
Please find more information and registration on EFSA-RIVM-Symposium
Third consortium meeting EuroMix
Date: 13-15 April 2016 Venue: Zurich, Switzerland
Second Consortium Meeting EuroMix
Date: 23 and 24 November 2015 Venue: Larnaca Cyprus